RACER has you covered for the 87th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans with our resource guide containing info and links to everything you’ll need to stay on top of the world’s greatest endurance race.
Be sure to follow @RACERmag for regular updates on Twitter throughout the event.
Wednesday, June 12
- 4 p.m.–8 p.m. local: Practice 1 (10 a.m.–2 p.m. ET / 7 a.m.–11 a.m. PT)
- 10 p.m.–Midnight local: Qualifying 1 (4 p.m.–6 p.m. ET / 1 p.m.–3 p.m. PT)
Thursday, June 13
- 7 p.m.–9 p.m. local: Qualifying 2 (1 p.m.–3 p.m. ET / 10 a.m.–Noon PT)
- 10 p.m.–Midnight local: Qualifying 3 (4 p.m.–6 p.m. ET / 1 p.m.–3 p.m. PT)
Friday, June 14 (no on-track activity)
- Drivers parade
Saturday, June 15
- 9:00 a.m.–9:45 a.m. local: Warm Up (3 a.m.–3:45 a.m. ET / Midnight–12:45 a.m. PT)
- 3 p.m. local: Race Start (9 a.m. ET / 6 a.m. PT)
Sunday, June 16
- 3 p.m. local: Race Finish (9 a.m. ET / 6 a.m. PT)