Brandon McReynolds reinvented himself in NASCAR after admitting that being a race car driver wasn’t going to work. McReynolds (pictured above in 2016) is now a spotter and in driver management, both of which he shares insight about on The Racing Writer’s Podcast.
• How he recently started a new company
• Things he learned as a driver he’s applying on the business side
• The personal and professional with drivers like Cole Custer and Noah Gragson
• If McReynolds still considers himself a NASCAR driver as his Twitter bio says;
• When McReynolds saw the writing on the wall about driving, and any thoughts of going into a completely different profession
• How he got into spotting
• The eye-opening experience spotting was and if he’s ever had an oops moment
• Whether he imagined his racing career looking like this
Listen below or click here.