Myatt Snider spent his 2019 competing in the NASCAR Euro Series while hoping to land back in one of the three national series. For 2020, Snider has that with a part-time opportunity driving for Richard Childress Racing in the Xfinity Series. But Snider is also getting seat time with RSS Racing, which will put him at about a 20-race schedule between the two teams.
This week, hear Snider discuss:
– How his first few weeks on the job have gone
– His relationship with RCR teammates Anthony Alfredo and Kaz Grala
– How Snider will stay plugged in when not behind the wheel
– How the deal with RSS Racing came about and why he took the ride
– If any lessons will translate from the Euro Series
In a second conversation, Andy Street introduces himself. Street was promoted from engineer to crew chief of the No. 21 car at Richard Childress Racing to work with Snider, Alfredo, and Grala.
– If he ever had his eyes on becoming a NASCAR crew chief
– Memories from previous roles within RCR, who he’s spent 16 years with
– Why Street believes more and more teams are turning to engineers to fill the crew chief role
– How he will manage working with multiple drivers
– His expectations for the 21 team