One additional race weekend, slated for the Northwest in Washington, has been added to the 2018 Western Conference SCCA U.S. Majors Tour competition schedule. Now, a total of seven weekends, 14 races in all, make up the calendar, with the season still starting in January just outside Los Angeles.
Five of the schedule’s weekends are slated for Calif. tracks. One highlight will be the Western Conference season-ending event in June at Sonoma Raceway, which is also the venue for the 55th SCCA National Championship Runoffs in October. As always, the calendar below is subject to change, but is currently comprised of the following:
– January 12-14: Auto Club Speedway; Fontana, Calif.
– March 17-18: Willow Springs International Raceway; Rosamond, Calif.
– April 7-8: Thunderhill Raceway Park; Willows, Calif.
– April 27-29: Buttonwillow Raceway Park; Buttonwillow, Calif.
– May 19-20: Portland International Raceway; Portland, Ore.
– May 26-27: Pacific Raceways; Kent, Wash.
– June 29-July 1: Sonoma Raceway; Sonoma, Calif.