The Southeast Conference has released its 2018 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour competition calendar. A total of seven weekends, 14 races in all, make up the schedule that runs from January to early July.
All but two race weekends on the Southeast Conference schedule are three-day events. The two-day events are slated for March at both NOLA Motorsports Park and Road Atlanta. A few Southeast Conference events may be named Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour dates at a later time. So, the calendar below is subject to change, but the 2018 U.S. Majors Tour Southeast Conference schedule is currently comprised of the following:
- January 5-7: Homestead-Miami Speedway; Homestead, Florida
- January 12-14: Sebring International Raceway; Sebring, Florida
- March 3-4: NOLA Motorsports Park; Avondale, Louisiana (dual Southeast Conf./Southern Conf. Event)
- March 17-18: Road Atlanta; Braselton, Georgia
- April 13-15: VIRginia International Raceway; Alton, Virginia
- (Dual Southeast Conf./Northeast Conf. Event)
- June 8-10: Charlotte Motor Speedway; Concord, North Carolina
- June 29-July 1: Roebling Road Raceway; Bloomingdale, Georgia
Schedules for the remaining SCCA U.S. Majors Tour Conferences will be published as they are finalized. Only SCCA Full Competition and SCCA Pro Racing License holders may register for the U.S. Majors Tour or Hoosier Super Tour series.
Again this year, both the U.S. Majors Tour and Hoosier Super Tour serve as pathways to the 2018 SCCA National Championship Runoffs being held this year at Sonoma Raceway in California.