Here are the results to our latest poll question: What type of individual would be the best choice to replace IndyCar’s outgoing President of Competition, Derrick Walker?
1. Hire a highly respected former driver with extensive IndyCar experience who understands all aspects of the sport. 33.8% (684)
2. Find someone with extensive motorsports management experience at a major manufacturer or tire company who understands IndyCar from all perspectives. 24% (487)
3. Secure someone from another major series with successful experience managing similar competition and technology. 20.3% (411)
4. Recruit another former team owner or current team manager who is intimately familiar with the cars and technology as well as the competitive and business dynamics. 18.3% (371)
5. Go with someone already employed by IndyCar who has previous experience and understands the IndyCar Series and Hulman Motorsports cultures. 3.6% (72)
Our new poll is active in the right-hand column: What type of IndyCar fan are you?
Vote now to make your opinion count!