The second annual Formula 1 United States Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas is just around the corner, and the Austin Texas circuit is offering a last call for tickets for the event. if you can’t make it for the entire weekend, the track is offering indivdual day tickets for the first time. Sunday individual race day tickets are just $129 for General Admission or $229 for reserved seating. If you can only make it for Friday, GA tickets are only $49.
This year will feature the first Post Race Track Walk. Fans will get a chance to walk from Turn 15 to Turn 1 and experience all our post-race podium festivities. It’s your chance to see the Winner’s Podium up close and take your picture at the finish line with the T1 hill in the background. The track walk is sure to be an unforgettable experience!
Heavily Discounted Hotels
- Two FREE post race bands: global music sensation Pitbull on Sunday, and Australian-bred rockers, Sick Puppies on Saturday
- Adrenaline Lounge Sports Bar in the Grand Plaza (Full Bar, Mechanical Bull, Sergio Perez Gallery, Elevated Patio Seating, TVs with Live Racing and Football)
- German Biergarten at Turn 6 (Polka Band, German Food, Multi-Beer Taps and Picnic Tables, TVs with Live Race Feed)
- Mexican Cantina behind Austin360 Amphitheater (Margarita & Sangria Bar, Mariachi Band and Spanish Dancers, Tamales & Tacos)
- Now offering more shuttles to conveniently get you around the track
- New Park + Ride locations bring you closer to the venue
- Downtown shuttle from Austin Convention Center to COTA for only $5 per person, per day
Austin Fan Fest Fueled by Shell: Nov 14-17
FREE Downtown Grand Prix Party!
This year, Austin Fan Fest fueled by Shell will have six entertainment stages in downtown Austin featuring some of the country’s most talented performers, dozens of interactive displays and simulators, an X Games-style action sports zone, activities for kids and families, and offerings from local restaurants and pubs, food trucks, artisans and retailers.