You’ve probably heard Doug Rice’s voice calling a NASCAR race for Performance Racing Network (PRN), but if you don’t know much about him, you will after this podcast episode.
• Rice explains how long he’s been with the company and his role as president of PRN and those responsibilities
• Memories from broadcasting in college and working at the campus radio station
• The impact of participating in speech and debate club
• Getting his foot in the door with PRN
• Early lessons and snafus
• The importance of painting a picture and the most important thing about broadcasting
• Working alongside Humpy Wheeler