David Pepper is the team manager of ThorSport Racing, the longest-tenured team in the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. But Pepper is also a spotter in the Xfinity Series (for Tommy Joe Martins) and in the Cup Series (for Corey LaJoie). He discusses both of those roles on The Racing Writer’s Podcast.
- Qualifying three of the four ThorSport teams for the playoffs
- Making Truck Series history by going 1-2-3 at Richmond Raceway
- How it was for the Truck Series to be back at Richmond
- What has been different for Grant Enfinger
- What issues Pepper handles for ThorSport Racing
- How he became a spotter
- The difference in his personality from team manager to spotter
Click here to listen to the podcast.