WeatherTech Racing Laguna Seca is preparing to host 23 NTT IndyCar Series entries for next week’s single-day test in Monterey.
The return to the Californian coast for testing is scheduled for February 8, a matter of days before IndyCar teams turn around and make the trek to Texas for the series’ official Spring Training test at Circuit of The Americas on the 12th and 13th.
- A.J. Foyt Racing Chevy (2): Tony Kanaan, Matheus Leist
- Andretti Autosport Honda (4): Alexander Rossi, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Marco Andretti, Zach Veach
- Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Honda (2): James Hinchcliffe, Marcus Ericsson
- Carlin Racing Chevy (2): Max Chilton, RC Enerson
- Chip Ganassi Racing Honda (2): Scott Dixon, Felix Rosenqvist
- Dale Coyne Racing Honda (2): Sebastien Bourdais, Santino Ferrucci
- Ed Carpenter Racing Chevy (2): Spencer Pigot, Ed Jones
- Juncos Racing Chevy (1): Kyle Kaiser
- Meyer Shank Racing Honda (1): Jack Harvey
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Honda (2): Graham Rahal, Takuma Sato
- Team Penske Chevy (3): Will Power, Josef Newgarden, Simon Pagenaud
The only team missing from the Monterey test is the Honda-powered Harding Steinbrenner Racing team and its drivers Patricio O’Ward and Colton Herta.
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca has made the test session open to the public, and tickets can be purchased in advance.