K-PAX Racing has revealed the special livery its No. 9 Bentley Continental GT3 will feature for the California 8 Hours Oct. 26-28 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca – which will also be the final customer works supported race of the first-generation Continental GT3.
The design was inspired by the many milestones reached by both the team and by Bentley, which include:
• The color of the car resembles Bentley’s 2003 Le Mans car.
• The side of the car reprises some of the Bentley Continental GT3’s famous international liveries with elements of the Union Jack.
• The Stars and Stripes on the roof
• End plates recognizing Bentley’s 100-year anniversary in 2019.
• Family House on hood, recognizing a number of their families that will be at the race.
The California 8 Hours is the final event on the Intercontinental GT Challenge, featuring standout teams from both the international series and Pirelli World Challenge regulars. Action is scheduled to start with free practice on Friday, October 26 with qualifying and the pole shootout set for Saturday (Oct. 27). The second annual California 8 Hours will get underway at 9:15 a.m. PT on Sunday, October 28.
“It was a great event last year, and I certainly think this year will be an improvement – even over what it was already,” said Bryan Sellers, co-driver of the No. 9 K-PAX Racing Bentley Continental GT3. “I expect more cars, better competition, and that means we’ll definitely have to be on our game to produce a good result.”