Four events from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – including the debut of live streaming for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship qualifying – will be available for viewing this weekend on two new, exciting platforms, as the International Motor Sports Association continues to serve fans via both traditional and digital platforms.
This weekend’s premium watch list showcases both the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge and the TUDOR Championship:
- The two-hour, 30-minute Continental Tire Challenge race on IMSA.com, Saturday at 3:45 p.m. ET
- TUDOR Championship qualifying on IMSA.com, Saturday at 7:55 p.m. ET
- Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix powered by Mazda (Prototype Challenge/GT Daytona) race on FOX Sports 1, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- IMSA.com pre-race show hosted by Justin Bell, Sunday 4 at 5 p.m. ET
- Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix powered by Mazda (Prototype/GT Le Mans) race on FOX Sports 1, Sunday at 5:30 p.m. ET
“We’re especially pleased to announce today that starting this weekend our qualifying now will be streamed live on IMSA.com,” said IMSA Vice President of Marketing David Pettit. “Multiple events, two viewing options – it all adds up to a great weekend offering for sports car fans. We’re talking about approximately eight hours of coverage which amounts to an outstanding lineup that showcases our competition, our television broadcast partner and our new, cutting-edge IMSA.com website.”
Fans in Africa, Asia and Europe can watch the full broadcast stream of both TUDOR Championship races live on IMSA.com. Domestic viewers have access to both on-board cameras and the Motor Racing Network radio broadcast featuring commentary from Eli Gold and Greg Creamer. In addition, FansChoice.tv has a full slate of coverage throughout the weekend.