My season in the Mazda MX-5 Cup has been a steep learning curve. The SCCA Pro Racing series primarily follows the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, along with one weekend with the Verizon IndyCar Series at Houston. Being at venues such as these has been a real treat, and quite different to the Southern California club racing scene where I competed for my first season of racing last year. Work...
Aug 16, 2014
Peterson leads the pack (Chris Clark photo) Defending Trans Am champion and current points leader Doug Peterson and the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette came away with the overall victory a...
Aug 15, 2014
50 years after the first edition at Riverside in 1964 and long after its last visit in 1968, the SCCA National Championship Runoffs returns to the West Coast in a big way with an event at the iconic ...
Aug 14, 2014
Road America's MX-5 Cup Rounds 9 and 10 with Kenton Koch.
Aug 13, 2014
SRT Motorsports will make its debut into the Trans Am Series when Miller Racing fields two all-new Dodge Challenger SRTs at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Aug 15-16. Four-time series champion Tommy ...
Aug 10, 2014
Taking a break from his busy Verizon IndyCar Series schedule, Josef Newgarden called racing in Sunday's SCCA Summer Speedfest Formula F 45th Anniversary feature race the "most fun he had all year," r...
Aug 10, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, doubled down at Road America by winning Round 10 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, part of the Road Race Showcase. Kenton Koch, o...
Aug 09, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, finished in the top position for Round Nine of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich tires at Road America, part of the Road Race Showcase. Nat...
Aug 09, 2014
Franklin Futrelle, of Augusta, Georgia, made the most of his time in the No. 11 HPD/Honda Performance Development Piper DF5/Honda, winning Saturday's sprint race commemorating the 45th Anniversary of...
Aug 08, 2014
The 45th anniversary of the historic and iconic Formula Ford class, now known as Formula F within the Sports Car Club of America, highlights the SCCA Summer SpeedFest at Barber Motorsports Park, Aug....
Aug 05, 2014
CJ Wilson Racing will add the COO of Pocono Raceway, Nick Igdalsky, to its four-car SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup powered by BFGoodrich team for this weekend's double-header at Road America. The 36-...
Aug 02, 2014
The SCCA Eastern Conference U.S. Majors Tour came to a close on Sunday at Summit Point Motorsports Park, part of the SafeRacer SCCA National Racing program, after 14 rounds of racing. Weather conditi...
Page 1 of 23
Subscribe to Racer
- Trucks: Rain postpones Bristol to Thursday
- IndyCar: Sonoma qualifying crucial for title contenders
- IMSA: Corvette DP bodywork update possible for 2015
- IMSA: Series follows NASCAR lead on post-accident driver conduct
- F1: Sauber has "all the fundamentals" in place, Key says
- IMSA: Michael Lewis joins GB Autosport Porsche squad for VIR
- Gronholm: No chance of WRC return
- Sochi F1 track gets FIA green light
- F1: Grosjean in no rush to settle future plans
- IndyCar: Newgarden yet to consider 2015 plans
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-21 05:47:57' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-21 05:47:57' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications