Apr 02, 2014
NBC Sports Group has announced a multi-year partnership with Red Bull Global Rallycross today through the 2015 season, presenting up to nine Red Bull Global Rallycross races annually the next two yea...
Feb 13, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross has launched a multi-year partnership with NBC Sports Group. In 2014, nine Red Bull Global Rallycross events will be broadcast on NBC, with rebroadcasts taking place on NBC...
Feb 07, 2014
Not since the SuperVee era of the 80‘s and early 90’s has Volkswagen had a concerted, top-line motorsport effort in the U.S. Sure, there were some pro/am spec series like the Beetle and TDI Cup, but ...
Feb 06, 2014
Four-time X Games gold medalist Tanner Foust and ex-Formula 1 driver Scott Speed will drive for the brand new Volkswagen rallycross team in 2014. The manufacturer made it official with an announcemen...
Feb 02, 2014
European Rallycross event winner Frode Holte has unveiled a new Hyundai i20 Supercar for the new World Rallycross Championship. "We have worked with this car for a long time," said Holte. "No one has...
Dec 08, 2013
Now that the season has come to a close, the trophies have all been awarded, and the dust has settled, here's a look back at the 2013 Global Rallycross season: RACE RECAPS GRC TV was on site at all n...
Nov 07, 2013
Nov 07, 2013
Images by Matt Kalish/ GRC. Series favorites Ken Block, Tanner Foust and Travis Pastrana scored the top three spots at an exciting 2013 Global Rallycross championship season-ender in Las Vegas. Block...
Jun 04, 2013
Brian Deegan will be the second American driver to contest a European Rallycross Championship event after agreeing to compete at Kouvola, Finland this weekend. The X-Games gold medallist will drive t...
May 07, 2013
Global Rallycross confirmed the creation of GRC Lites, a new rallycross class that will support the series' Supercars class at all U.S. races in 2013. â€œWe want to provide a place for our next gener...
Apr 21, 2013
Scott Speed has won gold in the rallycross element of the Brazilian X Games. Speed, a rallycross rookie, upset the formbook by defeating a host of rally drivers and star names including Travis Pastra...
Apr 21, 2013
With a lap time of 39.007 seconds, Liam Doran, 2011 X Games Rally Car Racing Gold Medalist, posted the fastest time in seeding at X Games Foz do Iguacu, the first Global Rallycross event of the seaso...
Page 3 of 4
Subscribe to Racer
- Ocon 'exceptional' in first F1 test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
- PWC: AMG Mercedes SLS numbers on the rise
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Championship scenarios and Challenge Cup
- IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and Cameron
- F1: Ocon, Fong and Nissany make test debuts
- NHRA: Ex-Force crew chief Prock joins DSR
- Michael Schumacher doctor reports progress in his recovery
- VW boss: WRC will stagnate in 2015
- F1: Fernandes blames Caterham buyer
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 17:52:24' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 17:52:24' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications