Jun 22, 2014
Patrik Sandell took victory in Sunday's Red Bull Global Rallycross event, Volkswagen Rallycross DC, held at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. In the first motorsports event to take place in the nation's...
Jun 22, 2014
Ahead of today's Red Bull Global rallycross event in Washington, D.C., the Andretti Autosport team has revealed the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle Global Rallycross cars that its drivers Scott Speed and Tann...
Jun 21, 2014
Scott Speed looks to make it three straight Red Bull Global Rallycross Supercar victories at Volkswagen Rallycross DC, the first stand-alone event of the series’ 2014 season. Held outside of RFK Stad...
Jun 19, 2014
Andretti Sports Marketing and Root Cause have partnered to create the Andretti S.T.A.R. (Science, Technology, and Racing) Program, an initiative to teach science and engineering concepts using real-w...
Jun 10, 2014
Officials from Volkswagen Rallycross DC have unveiled the new track layout for the third round of the Red Bull Global Rallycross Series, to take place at the RFK Festival Grounds June 21-22. The half...
Jun 07, 2014
For the second time this season, Scott Speed and Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross have claimed victory in Red Bull Global Rallycross, winning Saturday's event at X Games Austin. Speed took his second X...
May 19, 2014
Scott Speed overcame a mechanical failure to win the Red Bull Global Rallycross event at Top Gear Festival Barbados, the first event of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season. It was the third ca...
Apr 22, 2014
The newly formed SH Racing Rallycross team has announced it will contest the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season with Formula 1 and NASCAR veteran Nelson Piquet Jr. behind the wheel. The team will...
Apr 17, 2014
FIA World Rallycross Championship driver Anton Marklund will take a break from the series after Lydden Hill to contest the X Games at Circuit of The Americas in June. Marklund competed at the X Games...
Apr 15, 2014
Oil filter brand FRAM and action motorsports legend Brian Deegan have partnered to host a sweepstakes for freestyle motocross, RallyCross], automotive and action sports fans in advance of the inaugur...
Apr 03, 2014
Barracuda Racing is the latest IndyCar effort to join the rallycross fray, announcing Wednesday a campaign with driver Austin Dyne in a Ford Fiesta on the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship...
Apr 02, 2014
Volkswagen of America, Inc., Andretti Sports Marketing, and Events DC announced Wednesday that they have joined forces in bringing professional motorsports back to Washington, D.C. in "extreme" fashi...
Page 2 of 4
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
- Kurt Busch completes America's Race of Champions lineup
- Berger stands down from FIA role
- PRUETT: Spy Games return to open-wheel
- F1: Caterham insists team not threatened by affiliated company's legal issues
- Ferrari Academy driver Stroll tipped for F3
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 19:55:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 19:55:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications