Jul 21, 2014
Hyundai World Rally Championship driver Thierry Neuville plans to contest a round of the World Rallycross Championship, potentially before the end of the 2014 season. Neuville, who was an interested ...
Jul 13, 2014
Toomas Heikkinen became the sixth consecutive different winner in the World Rallycross Championship this season, coming out on top of a dramatic final at Mettet in Belgium. It was pole starter Johan ...
Jul 12, 2014
Anton Marklund heads the order at the end of day one at Mettet in Belgium, round six of the 2014 World Rallycross Championship. The Volkswagen Polo driver was fastest in heat one, before setting the ...
Jul 06, 2014
DTM star Mattias Ekstrom took victory at his home round of the World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, in only the third event for his EKS RX team. The Swede, who won his semi-final, started on pole...
Jul 05, 2014
Double European Rallycross Champion Timur Timerzyanov heads the order after day one of the fifth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, Sweden. The Russian driver twice met double ...
Jun 29, 2014
Tanner Foust repeated his 2013 success at Kouvola to win the fourth round of the World Rallycross Championship. Foust led the rain drenched final from start to finish while teammates Andreas Bakkerud...
Jun 28, 2014
Swedish driver Anton Marklund heads the order after two heats at the fourth round of the World Rallycross Championship at Kouvola in Finland. Marklund was fourth fastest in heat one and quickest in h...
Jun 19, 2014
Former FIA GT1 world champion and sometime F1 racer Markus Winkelhock will compete as a wild card entry at next week's fourth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship in Finland. The German wil...
Jun 15, 2014
Latvian Reinis Nitiss stormed to his first Supercar victory in only his third event in the World Rallycross Championship at Hell in Norway. The OlsbergsMSE driver started on the inside of the front r...
Jun 14, 2014
Latvian Reinis Nitiss heads the order at the third round of the World Rallycross Championship at Hell in Norway after day one. OlsbergsMSE driver Nitiss set the fastest time in the first heat followe...
Jun 12, 2014
Jacques Villeneuve will contest round three of the World Rallycross Championship at Hell this weekend despite rolling his Peugeot 208 Supercar in testing in Sweden on Wednesday. With the car too badl...
Jun 05, 2014
DTM star Mattias Ekstrom's EKS RX team and its Audi Supercars will make their World Rallycross Championship debut in the next round at Hell in Norway. The new S1s will be driven by Ekstrom and reigni...
Page 3 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- Caterham insists team not threatened
- Boss of UA to sell his share in team
- Ferrari man Stroll tipped for F3
- BRDC shake-up at Silverstone
- F1: Prost reckons Mercedes domination could be brief
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 13:33:25' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 13:33:25' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications