Newly crowned European Rallycross champion Robin Larsson plans to graduate to the World Rallycross Championship next season with his Audi A1 Supercar. Larsson claimed the European title at the final round of the series in Italy last month, topping the table ahead of World Rally Championship regular Henning Solberg. The European championship runs within five World RX events. "We have worked hard a...
Oct 12, 2014
Factory Ford driver Andreas Bakkerud won the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Peugeot-Hansen driver Timmy Hansen had started...
Oct 11, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen tops the order after the World Rallycross Championship's opening day at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Swede Hansen was third fastest in ...
Oct 10, 2014
Tanner Foust has followed fellow American Ken Block in pulling out of this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round in Turkey. Foust had been expected to drive for the Marklund team at ex-Formul...
Oct 09, 2014
American rallycross star Ken Block will not start this weekend's World Rallycross of Turkey due to the potential security risk in the country. Series officials have heightened security around the eve...
Oct 06, 2014
Kevin Eriksson, son of Ford OlsbergsMSE team owner Andreas, will make his Supercar debut at the final round of the World Rallycross Championship in Argentina next month. The Swede will race a Ford Fi...
Oct 01, 2014
Jacques Villeneuve will be replaced in the Albatec Racing team by Marc Scott, son of team owner Andy Scott, for the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship in Turkey. Villeneuve will miss the...
Oct 01, 2014
Newly crowned World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg is looking to land a deal with a manufacturer to enable him to commit his future to the series. The Norwegian has dominated this year's inaugura...
Sep 30, 2014
Double Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will replace current JWRC title holder Pontus Tidemand in the EKS World Rallycross team for next week's Istanbul Park event. Tidemand, who has reached ...
Sep 28, 2014
Timmy Hansen claimed victory in the 10th round of the World Rallycross championship at Franciacorta, while Petter Solberg finished third and was crowned champion. The Norweigan scored enough points a...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 21, 2014
Petter Solberg claimed his third straight World Rallycross Championship victory in an ultra-close finish with DTM star Mattias Ekstrom at the Estering in Germany. It wasn't an easy weekend for 2003 W...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
- Report: Nissan P1 set to begin testing
- INSIGHT: The complex steering wheel of the Porsche 919 Hybrid
- DTM: Ekstrom denies Green Hockenheim win
- BSS: HTP Mercedes gets surprise Zolder win
- F1: Tilke defends Sochi track layout
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 03:59:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 03:59:02' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications