Jacques Villeneuve will be replaced in the Albatec Racing team by Marc Scott, son of team owner Andy Scott, for the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship in Turkey. Villeneuve will miss the Turkish event due to his media commitments in Formula 1, as the Russian Grand Prix at Sochi clashes with the World RX event. "I'm incredibly excited about making my World RX debut alongside my dad, a...
Oct 01, 2014
Newly crowned World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg is looking to land a deal with a manufacturer to enable him to commit his future to the series. The Norwegian has dominated this year's inaugura...
Sep 30, 2014
Double Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will replace current JWRC title holder Pontus Tidemand in the EKS World Rallycross team for next week's Istanbul Park event. Tidemand, who has reached ...
Sep 28, 2014
Timmy Hansen claimed victory in the 10th round of the World Rallycross championship at Franciacorta, while Petter Solberg finished third and was crowned champion. The Norweigan scored enough points a...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 21, 2014
Petter Solberg claimed his third straight World Rallycross Championship victory in an ultra-close finish with DTM star Mattias Ekstrom at the Estering in Germany. It wasn't an easy weekend for 2003 W...
Sep 20, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg holds the overnight top spot at the Estering in Germany, despite not being fastest in either heat. Robin Larsson, a podium finisher at Lyddon Hill ...
Sep 19, 2014
World Touring Car Championship team owner and driver Rene Munnich will debut his brand new Audi S3 at this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round at the Estering in Germany. The long-awaited A...
Sep 19, 2014
Italian former World Rally Championship star Gigi Galli will race an OlsbergsMSE Ford Fiesta Supercar in his home World Rallycross event at Franciacorta next week. Galli tested for the Swedish outfit...
Sep 09, 2014
Two-time Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will make his World Rallycross debut at round nine of the championship in Germany next week. The former factory Suzuki WRC driver will compete in the...
Sep 07, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg was unstoppable when it mattered most in round eight at Loheac in France. The 2003 World Rally champion didn't have the ultimate pace throughout th...
Sep 06, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen won both of the first two heats at Loheac's French round of the World Rallycross Championship to head the order after day one. The Swede, whose family Hansen team ...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Pre-Petit Le Mans Q&A with Scott Atherton
- F1: Stevens to get Marussia FP1 outing
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P20 - Carlos Huertas
- Who Will Win the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, part 1
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-02 04:22:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-02 04:22:22' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications