Legendary drag racer and team owner Raymond Beadle passed away Monday following a heart attack, at the age of 70. Beadle gained fame as the owner-driver of the "Blue Max" Funny Cars (LEFT) in which he won three straight NHRA Funny Car championships from 1979-'81. His first title in 1979 ended Don Prudhomme's four-year reign in that class. He also won three IHRA championships. All told, Beadle won...
Oct 05, 2014
Matt Hagan took over the Funny Car points lead by racing to victory Sunday at the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel), Rodger Brogdon (Pro Stock) and Eddie Krawiec (Pro ...
Oct 04, 2014
Top Fuel points leader Tony Schumacher claimed the No. 1 qualifying position Saturday at the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. Cruz Pedregon (Funny Car), Erica Enders-Stevens (Pro Stock) and Hec...
Sep 28, 2014
Courtney Force raced to her second consecutive Funny Car victory in the NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship playoffs Sunday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals. Antron Brown (Top F...
Sep 27, 2014
Veteran Top Fuel driver Doug Kalitta raced to his sixth No. 1 qualifying position of the season Saturday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals at Gateway Motorsports Park, near St. Louis. John ...
Sep 26, 2014
John Force continued his march to a record 17th world championship title by racing to the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals at Gateway Motorsports Park near...
Sep 25, 2014
"CBS News Sunday Morning," the network's long-running show with news, features and commentary, will include a segment on NHRA Funny Car star John Force during this Sunday's broadcast. The entire John...
Sep 21, 2014
Tony Schumacher and his U.S. Army Top Fuel dragster team are rounding into championship form as he raced to his second victory in as many days, this time winning the AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals Sund...
Sep 20, 2014
Don Schumacher Racing swept the nitro categories as Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel), and Matt Hagan (Funny Car) took home titles in the delayed Pep Boys NHRA Carolina Nationals Saturday at Texas Motorplex...
Sep 20, 2014
Courtney Force earned her fourth No. 1 qualifying position of the season Saturday at the AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals following her track record setting performance on Friday. J.R. Todd (Top Fuel), S...
Sep 19, 2014
Courtney Force raced to the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday at the AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals with a track record performance at Texas Motorplex. J.R. Todd (Top Fuel), Shane Gray (Pro Stock) and H...
Sep 14, 2014
NHRA officials announced that the continuation of eliminations for the Pep Boys NHRA Carolina Nationals, round one of the NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship playoffs, will be completed du...
Page 1 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 02:53:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 02:53:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications