David Garvin, the founder of the Camping World RV supply chain that is the title sponsor of NASCAR's Truck Series, died Saturday at his home after an accidental fall, according to a report in the Bowling Green Daily News. Warren County deputies responded to a call to his Bowling Green, Ky., home on Saturday after Garvin slipped while working on his roof. The 71-year-old Garvin was pronounced dead...
Camping World Truck
Aug 31, 2014
Related Stories In a dramatic finish, Ryan Blaney drag-raced German Quiroga off the last corner at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park to the start-finish line to win Sunday afternoon's NASCAR Camping Worl...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Aug 21, 2014
Brad Keselowski held off Darrell Wallace Jr. for his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory as he won the rain-delayed UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Keselowski came into the race havin...
Aug 20, 2014
The Wednesday night race for the Camping World Truck Series at Bristol will get a Thursday mid-day start this year, as the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway was rained and rescheduled for Thursday a...
Aug 16, 2014
Johnny Sauter's new crew chief started work eight days before Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Careers for Veterans 200. So much for a getting-to-know-you period. Sauter's Toyota Tundra w...
Aug 13, 2014
Brad Keselowski Racing has announced that Alex Tagliani will drive the team's No. 19 Ford F-150 in the Aug. 31 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsports (nee Mosport) Park. ...
Aug 02, 2014
Austin Dillon had to work hard in the final 10 laps, then work overtime to claim his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory of the season. Dillon, 24, took the lead from Clint Bowyer on a re...
Jul 23, 2014
In front of a packed house at Eldora Speedway, Darrell Wallace Jr. won Wednesday's night second annual 1-800 CarCash Mudsummer Classic. Wallace, a NASCAR Drive for Diversity graduate, earned his seco...
Jul 12, 2014
Related Stories No one's ever questioned the talent Erik Jones possesses. His luck? That's another matter entirely. But Friday at Iowa Speedway, both skill and good fortune finally co-existed for the...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Kyle Busch scored his sixth consecutive NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory in Thursday night's UNOH 225 at Kentucky Speedway. For Busch, in his 120th NCWTS start, he recorded his fifth triumph...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- NHRA: DeJoria, Crampton, Gray, Krawiec complete a first-time winners sweep at U.S. Nationals
- John Crossle passes away
- F1: Potential escape hatch for Alonso from Ferrari contract?
- Camping World founder David Garvin dies in accident at home
- IndyCar: Kanaan confident Ganassi will build on momentum
- F1: Massa wants Williams brake change
- SARD tipped for Le Mans prototype comeback
- IndyCar Championship Celebration crowns Power
- F1: Honda open to customer teams in 2016
- Jonathan Williams, 1942-2014
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-02 03:56:45' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-02 03:56:45' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications