NASCAR announced rules revisions on Wednesday for the NASCAR XFINITY Series (currently known as Nationwide) and Camping World Truck Series in 2015, revising qualifying procedures and the graphics package for all entrants, bringing them i9n line with the top-tier Sprint Cup Series. Both series will alter the way the field is determined next season, eliminating rules locking a certain number of dri...
Camping World Truck
Oct 18, 2014
Timothy Peters said the frenetic final two laps of Saturday's Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega Superspeedway was "system overload." But as all sorts of chaos was breaking out behind him, ...
Sep 28, 2014
Related Stories He isn't old enough to gamble, but Erik Jones played his cards right on Saturday night and won the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Rhino Linings 350 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Jon...
Sep 20, 2014
Related Stories Cole Custer had his Sweet 16 and his coming-out party on the same afternoon. On a restart with four laps left in Saturday's UNOH 175 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at New Hamp...
Sep 13, 2014
Kyle Busch overcame more than his share of adversity Saturday night in winning the rain-postponed Lucas Oil 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Chicagoland Speedway. Busch came from the rea...
Sep 12, 2014
NASCAR is scrambling to reschedule its full slate of racing at Chicagoland Speedway after rain washed out the Camping World Truck Series round scheduled for Friday night. Showers which hit the Joliet...
Sep 01, 2014
David Garvin, the founder of the Camping World RV supply chain that is the title sponsor of NASCAR's Truck Series, died Saturday at his home after an accidental fall, according to a report in the Bow...
Aug 31, 2014
Related Stories In a dramatic finish, Ryan Blaney drag-raced German Quiroga off the last corner at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park to the start-finish line to win Sunday afternoon's NASCAR Camping Worl...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Aug 21, 2014
Brad Keselowski held off Darrell Wallace Jr. for his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory as he won the rain-delayed UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Keselowski came into the race havin...
Aug 20, 2014
The Wednesday night race for the Camping World Truck Series at Bristol will get a Thursday mid-day start this year, as the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway was rained and rescheduled for Thursday a...
Aug 16, 2014
Johnny Sauter's new crew chief started work eight days before Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Careers for Veterans 200. So much for a getting-to-know-you period. Sauter's Toyota Tundra w...
Page 1 of 4
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 01:57:08' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 01:57:08' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications