Jul 13, 2013
Jul 03, 2013
Kia Motors America (KMA) is launching a nationwide partnership as the official vehicle and presenting sponsor of B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe) Teen Pro-Active Driving School to...
Jun 04, 2013
Porsche is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its 911 model with a special anniversary model based on the 911 Carrera S. Like the original 911, the 911 50th Anniversary Edition is a coupe with a fla...
May 19, 2013
Apr 17, 2013
Oh, Carroll! Your car has stole my heart away. I'm gonna learn to drive it if it takes me all night and dayâ€¦ Apologies to Chuck Berry for that clumsy paraphrase, but Carroll Shelby was rightly prou...
Apr 10, 2013
Ford has taken the wraps off the 2014 version of its muscular F-150 SVT Raptor, with a new Special Edition package customers can order that adds more unique touches to the hot-selling pickup. The 201...
Apr 04, 2013
Many people today might not realize it, but electric cars were an early rival to gasoline-powered engines for the road car market in the early 1900s, and the Detroit Electric company was a key early ...
Mar 28, 2013
Chevrolet introduced the restyled 2014 Camaro line at the New York Auto Show, including the return of the Z/28, the most iconic model in Camaro history. The 2014 Camaro models feature a revised exter...
Mar 20, 2013
Mar 18, 2013
Cadillac today announced details of a new twin-turbo, 420hp V6 engine and 8-speed transmission â€“ both firsts for the brand â€“ for the all-new 2014 Cadillac CTS midsize luxury sedan debuting next w...
Mar 05, 2013
Ferrari unveiled the successor to its Enzo supercar at the Geneva Motor Show. Like its rival from McLaren, the P1, it features a hybrid powerplant. The new car features a 6.3-liter V12 engine with 78...
Page 7 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- McLaren reveals details of P1 GTR interior, "track preparation program" for owners
- F1: Sam Michael to leave McLaren
- Merceres prefers DTM/F1 reserve rather than GP2 for Wehrlein
- F1: Lotus expects to keep Grosjean
- WRC: Capacity entry for Rally GB
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Fantin fastest in Jerez FR3.5 test
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 15:23:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 15:23:52' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications