Apr 10, 2013
Ford has taken the wraps off the 2014 version of its muscular F-150 SVT Raptor, with a new Special Edition package customers can order that adds more unique touches to the hot-selling pickup. The 201...
Apr 04, 2013
Many people today might not realize it, but electric cars were an early rival to gasoline-powered engines for the road car market in the early 1900s, and the Detroit Electric company was a key early ...
Mar 28, 2013
Chevrolet introduced the restyled 2014 Camaro line at the New York Auto Show, including the return of the Z/28, the most iconic model in Camaro history. The 2014 Camaro models feature a revised exter...
Mar 20, 2013
Mar 18, 2013
Cadillac today announced details of a new twin-turbo, 420hp V6 engine and 8-speed transmission â€“ both firsts for the brand â€“ for the all-new 2014 Cadillac CTS midsize luxury sedan debuting next w...
Mar 05, 2013
Ferrari unveiled the successor to its Enzo supercar at the Geneva Motor Show. Like its rival from McLaren, the P1, it features a hybrid powerplant. The new car features a 6.3-liter V12 engine with 78...
Mar 05, 2013
Mar 04, 2013
Chevrolet has issued this photographic preview of tomorrow's launch of the convertible variant of its new Corvette Stingray at the Geneva motor show. As yet, Chevrolet has released no further details...
Feb 21, 2013
Volkswagen has announced that its XL1 will head to production as the most fuel-efficient production car in the world, with a European combined fuel consumption rating of 261 mpg. Thanks to its plug-i...
Feb 20, 2013
McLaren has announced that its upcoming P1 supercar will have the combined force of two highly efficient powerplants, to provide what it calls "the optimum mix of superb throttle response, day-to-day...
Feb 20, 2013
Dutch supercar manufacturer Spyker â€“ which briefly dabbled in Formula 1 when it bought out the Midland F1 team (which it subsequently sold on to Vijay Mallya, who renamed it Force India) will displ...
Feb 16, 2013
Ahead of the race debut of its NASCAR Chevrolet SS in Saturday night's Sprint Unlimited all-star race, Chevrolet took the wraps of the road-going version of its first V8, rear-wheel-drive performance...
Page 7 of 7
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P20 - Carlos Huertas
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-02 02:21:53' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-02 02:21:53' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications