Apr 16, 2014
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled the Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition today at the New York International Auto Show, as part of a special celebration commemorating 25 years since the launch ...
Apr 16, 2014
Mecum blasted into Houston this past weekend with a gigantic sale dominated by a $7 million hammer price for the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype, GT/104. Overall sales reached $33,633,058 with 765 of the to...
Apr 08, 2014
Panoz LLC, founded by Dan Panoz, son of American Le Mans Series founder Dr. Don Panoz, hasn’t produced a car for the U.S. since 2006, but the Braselton, Ga.-based auto manufacturer has unveiled plans...
Apr 03, 2014
The name Rolls-Royce triggers thoughts of opulence, exclusivity and refinement. Unless you happen to be a vintage airplane aficionado, likely the furthest thing from your mind is motorsports when tal...
Mar 26, 2014
Chevrolet is helping owners get the most from their new Corvette Stingray through the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. A two-day program is available to new 2014 Corvette Stingray owners for $...
Mar 10, 2014
William Clay Ford, who helped steer Ford Motor Company into the modern era as an employee, director and influential member of the Ford family, died this morning at his home from pneumonia. Mr. Ford, ...
Mar 09, 2014
Infiniti is showing its support for this weekend's Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance in an unusual way, with this "salute" to Bobby Unser's 1968 Indy 500-winning car fashioned out of one of the brand...
Mar 03, 2014
Panoz LLC, manufacturer of high-performance automobiles and racecars, will present the all-new 25th Anniversary Edition Esperante Spyder luxury sports car at the formal opening of its new facilities ...
Feb 27, 2014
As the first example of the McLaren 650S rolled off the line at the state-of-the-art McLaren Production Centre in Woking, England, McLaren Automotive has released performance numbers ahead of the glo...
Feb 19, 2014
A sneak preview of a great new show that takes you inside the drama of Mecum collector car auctions, produced by IndyCar Series TV producer Terry Lingner and his creative partner Conrad Piccirillo at...
Feb 12, 2014
Eight vehicles, including two Corvette ZR1s, were swallowed by a sinkhole opening up under the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., on Wednesday morning. Read more about it at Jalopnik.com...
Jan 13, 2014
Chevrolet today introduced what it called "the most track-capable Corvette in the brand's history" – the 2015 Corvette Z06 – at the Detroit Auto Show, alongside the race-going C7.R. It elevates the p...
Page 3 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
- Report: Nissan P1 set to begin testing
- INSIGHT: The complex steering wheel of the Porsche 919 Hybrid
- DTM: Ekstrom denies Green Hockenheim win
- BSS: HTP Mercedes gets surprise Zolder win
- F1: Tilke defends Sochi track layout
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 04:24:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 04:24:47' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications