Stadium Super Truck series founder Robby Gordon and South Australian Tourism Minister, Leon Bignell, announced Thursday that the SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS 2015 season will start in Adelaide, Australia, in conjunction with the Clipsal 500 Adelaide round of the V8 Supercar Championship, which claims to have attracted more than 273,600 spectators over four days in 2014. "The...
Sep 23, 2014
The Elevation Group, a Cleveland-based sponsorship marketing, event production and communications company, today announced its agreement to jointly own Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks Series. Whi...
Jul 17, 2014
Another in-car view of Jeff Zwart's Porsche GT3 Cup Turbo Hill Climb Special as prepared by BBI Autosport. Shot in 4k UHD with the Red Epic, Canon 1DC, Panasonic GH4, and Go Pro Hero cameras.
Jul 03, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, last weekend marked the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished Pors...
Jul 03, 2014
Peugeot Sport has begun testing the 2008 DKR, which will return the marque to the Dakar Rally 25 years after its last victory in the desert. The vehicle, which runs in a rear-wheel drive rather than ...
Jul 01, 2014
The Board of Directors of the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb has announced that it will establish a benefit fund for the Goodin family in the aftermath of the accident at the finish line during S...
Jun 30, 2014
A pall was cast over the 92nd running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb by a fatal accident involving motorcyclist Bobby Goodin, 54, who crashed shortly after crossing the finish line at the...
Jun 30, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, this weekend marked the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished Pors...
Jun 29, 2014
Le Mans star Romain Dumas was widely tipped to win overall honors at the 92nd Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, and he delivered, although his hopes for an overall record time will have to wait an...
Jun 29, 2014
Le Mans star Romain Dumas leads a field of 67 qualifiers for today's 92nd running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. This year the all-important running order to the summit of the 14,110ft m...
Jun 28, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, this weekend will mark the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished P...
Jun 27, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb was down one top competitor even before qualifying was completed. During the second qualifying heat Thursday on the bottom section, California's Mike Ryan – a ...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- Caterham insists team not threatened
- Boss of UA to sell his share in team
- Ferrari man Stroll tipped for F3
- BRDC shake-up at Silverstone
- F1: Prost reckons Mercedes domination could be brief
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 13:31:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 13:31:28' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications