Apr 25, 2013
Bryn (right) and MCB in 1992. (photo courtesy Bryn Williams) Veteran motorsports photographer Bryn Williams plans to run in the upcoming London 10k marathon in memory of his late colleague and RACER ...
Apr 22, 2013
Formula E staged a demonstration run on the streets of Los Angeles on Monday, ahead of its planned race in the city in 2014. L.A. was included on a list of eight cities submitted to the FIA to host r...
Apr 21, 2013
History Channel series â€œTop Gear USAâ€ and Fox Sports/SPEED racing commentator Rutledge Wood won the 2013 Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, triumphing over a field of film, television, music and sports s...
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Le Mans racer serves as inspiration for Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion poster artApr 19, 2013
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca's official artist, Bill Patterson, today unveiled this year's Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion poster art that features the red, white and blue 1967 Chevrolet Corvette. Th...
Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013
Johan Schwartz, a BMW Performance Center driving instructor, will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for drifting in a BMW M5 sedan at the BMW Performance Center in Greer, S.C., on May 11. Th...
Apr 18, 2013
Dear Drivers, It's the Target Racing Indy car drivers here, with some (unsolicited) advice as you prepare to hit the track this weekend at The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Pro/Celebrity Race. Thin...
Apr 17, 2013
Renault says it would like to get involved in Formula E, should the FIA's all-electric championship launch as intended next year. Organizers of the electric-powered open-wheel series have already pre...
Apr 16, 2013
I don't have the traditional motorsport story. I wasn't born into racing. No one raced nor watched racing in my family. I didn't start karting from the moment I quit wearing diapers. I didn't come fr...
Apr 15, 2013
Circuit of The Americas announced Monday that Highcroft Racing's Duncan Dayton and CyrusOne co-founder David Ferdman will join the private company's board of directors effective immediately. Duncan D...
Apr 15, 2013
The Silverstone circuit will host a free open day the week after the British Grand Prix to encourage more people to participate in motorsports. Go Motorsport Live, part of the Motor Sports Associatio...
Apr 13, 2013
Audi is evaluating programs in IndyCar, Daytona Prototypes and DTM America as it looks to ramp up its involvement in U.S. motorsports. The German marque's new research and development boss Wolfgang D...
Page 28 of 31
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 00:33:21' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 00:33:21' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications