Red Bull junior driver Alex Lynn said he came away from last weekend's Russian GP3 round "fed up" not to have sealed the title before the Abu Dhabi finale. The Briton was on course to wrap up the championship this weekend, but a race-two charge from Dean Stoneman enabled the 2010 Formula 2 champion to keep the title race alive. "I'm a bit fed up that I didn't seal it this weekend," said Lynn. "Al...
Oct 12, 2014
Patric Niederhauser won a thrilling GP3 race at Sochi on Sunday morning, an event punctuated by two safety cars and a red flag, but which featured an amazing climax. From eighth on the grid after his...
Oct 11, 2014
Dean Stoneman scored his fourth GP3 victory of the season in the first international-level race to be held at the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia on Saturday. Stoneman led from lights to flag in his fir...
Oct 10, 2014
Richie Stanaway set the pace in the first GP3 Series practice session at the new Sochi circuit in Russia on Friday evening. Stanaway lapped the Russian GP venue in 1m52.876s, ending the 45-minute ses...
Oct 09, 2014
Dean Stoneman will move to the Koiranen GP3 team for the final two 2014 rounds after the news that Marussia-backed Manor will be absent from this weekend's races in Russia. Marussia's junior team ann...
Oct 08, 2014
Marussia's GP3 sister team Manor has withdrawn from this weekend's round of the championship in Russia for commercial reasons. The team, currently running Dean Stoneman, Patrick Kujala and Ryan Culle...
Oct 01, 2014
Front-running GP3 team Status Grand Prix will test Formula Renault NEC race winner Seb Morris at Yas Marina next month. The 18-year-old Briton, who finished third in the FR2.0 series this year with F...
Sep 07, 2014
Dean Stoneman won the race of the year in GP3 at Monza on Sunday morning to score his third victory of the season ahead of points leader Alex Lynn. Manor driver Stoneman made a great start from P4 on...
Sep 06, 2014
Jimmy Eriksson boosted his slim GP3 title hopes with a second win of the season at Monza, with those around him in the points race all suffering contrasting fortunes. Koiranen GP racer Eriksson, who ...
Sep 06, 2014
Former title contender Jimmy Eriksson scored his second pole position of the GP3 Series season at Monza on Saturday morning. Koiranen GP racer Eriksson, who has only scored seven points in the last s...
Sep 05, 2014
Local racer Kevin Ceccon set the pace in free practice at Monza ahead of this weekend's GP3 races on the Italian Grand Prix support bill. The Jenzer driver lapped in 1m38.656s on slicks on a track th...
Aug 24, 2014
Alex Lynn scored his third GP3 Series victory of the season at Spa-Francorchamps but was made to work hard for it by title rival Richie Stanaway, who briefly led him for two corners. Poleman Lynn, wh...
Page 1 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
- Report: Nissan P1 set to begin testing
- INSIGHT: The complex steering wheel of the Porsche 919 Hybrid
- DTM: Ekstrom denies Green Hockenheim win
- BSS: HTP Mercedes gets surprise Zolder win
- F1: Tilke defends Sochi track layout
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 04:16:10' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 04:16:10' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications