"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Video: The GT Issue
The GT Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
- IMSA: Brickyard Grand Prix full telecast
- NASCAR investigates Hamlin's car
- F1: Ferrari must "manage enthusiasm"
- F1: Speed, not strategy cost Williams
- PWC: Dalziel joins EFFORT Racing for Mid-Ohio
- Ratel proposes new GT3 World Cup
- F1: Red Bull says Hungary win better than Canada
- GP2: Palmer calls Nasr's driving dangerous
- F1: Caterham team faces legal action from ex-employees
- F1: Mercedes plans team orders rethink
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Watch all episodes of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," a six-part series presented by Bell.
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
THIS MONTH IN RACER
|•||How GT3 cars came to Pirelli World Challenge
|•||TUDOR's GTD dynasty
|•||Inside Corvette's Le Mans challenge
|•||Bentley GT3 In Focus & much more
|Watch The GT Issue video|