"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- Marussia: We owe to Bianchi to fight on
- Hulkenberg stays on with Force India
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
- Report: Nissan P1 set to begin testing
- INSIGHT: The complex steering wheel of the Porsche 919 Hybrid
- DTM: Ekstrom denies Green Hockenheim win
Video: The Insider Issue
The Insider Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
RACER Presents: Bentley at Sonoma
The First 200mph Lap. Episode 5 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.