"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- Vergne: I'll earn another F1 seat
- F1: Verstappen set for USGP FP1 debut
- IndyCar: How double-points have changed the 2014 championship fight
- F1: Vettel says Ricciardo comparisons unfair
- F1: Hamilton satisfied after talks on team orders
- WEC: Porsche completes Lausitzring test
- Pivotal penultimate Sonoma double-header on tap for Pirelli World Challenge GT, GT-A, GTS
- IMSA: Porsche open to adding more customer GTLM 911 RSRs
- Trucks: Keselowski denies Wallace at Bristol
- IndyCar: Sam Hornish joins Paul Tracy in NBC Sports commentary booth for Sonoma
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
The Great Cars III Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
The Eagle Soars. Episode 2 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
The First 200mph Lap. Episode 5 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.