"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
Video: The Insider Issue
The Insider Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
RACER Presents: Bentley at Sonoma
The First 200mph Lap. Episode 5 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.