"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Video: The GT Issue
The GT Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
- Indy Lights: Rahal Letterman Lanigan looking at rejoining series
- IMSA: IndyCar's Newgarden interested in sports car drives
- IndyCar In-Car Theater: Toronto Round 2
- Report: Ecclestone seeking settlement of bribery case
- Formula E postpones Malaysian round
- Lauda: Formula 1 doesn't need Flavio Briatore
- F1: Ex-Caterham staff refuse to back down
- F1: Hamilton says losing FRIC will help him
- Historic F1 cars join Singapore GP bill
- WEC: Audi set to stick with single hybrid
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Watch all episodes of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," a six-part series presented by Bell.
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
THIS MONTH IN RACER
|•||How GT3 cars came to Pirelli World Challenge
|•||TUDOR's GTD dynasty
|•||Inside Corvette's Le Mans challenge
|•||Bentley GT3 In Focus & much more
|Watch The GT Issue video|