"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- Dennis: Too early to judge changes
- CFH confirms Chevrolet partnership
- WRC: Ogier set for long-term VW deal
- IMSA: Turner hunting GTD title, clarity on 2015 program
- IndyCar: Susie Wheldon looking to support young drivers through Karting Challenge
- F1: Bottas says beating Ferrari is Williams' priority
- KTM to enter MotoGP in 2017
- Sainz still hopeful for Red Bull F1 future
- GP2 to introduce DRS in 2015
- FanVision merges with PrePlay to expand real-time content options for fans
Video: The Insider Issue
The Insider Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
An American in Formula 1. Episode 3 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
The First 200mph Lap. Episode 5 of "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," presented by Bell.
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.