Billy Johnson wanted no part of the Grand Sport (GS) championship battle taking place behind him Friday at Road Atlanta, pulling away on a pair of late-race restarts to win the final Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race of the season in the No. 158 Multimatic Motorsports/Miller Racing Ford Mustang Boss 302R started by Ian James. It was Ford's first victory in 2014 Continental Tire Challenge ...
Sep 26, 2014
Some amazing in-car video of a brake failure at COTA during the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race that led to a violent accident for Tim Bell. The Tim Bell Racing #28 370Z left the track at ...
Sep 19, 2014
Fall-Line Motorsports rolled the dice and came up winners Friday at Circuit of The Americas, with the switch to rain tires the key to the second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of the se...
Sep 18, 2014
Competing in his 101st career Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race, Billy Johnson came to Circuit of The Americas without having a TOTAL Pole Award on his otherwise impressive resume. He changed...
Aug 23, 2014
Kris Wilson held off repeated attempts to take the lead by Robin Liddell on Saturday at Virginia International Raceway, and held on to score his second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of...
Aug 22, 2014
Competing in a rare substitute role, Jordan Taylor stepped in and put the No. 01 CKS Autosport Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R on the Grand Sport pole in Friday's Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge qualify...
Aug 19, 2014
When Hollywood scripts a racing movie, they tend to go overboard. Having an injured U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant winning a professional race, in only his second start, just miles from where he grew up,...
Aug 14, 2014
The start of any race with 50 or more cars can be a harrowing experience. When you throw a big crash into the mix while dozens of those cars are running door to door at top speed and headed towards a...
Aug 10, 2014
RACER.com's coverage of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship is presented by Circuit of The Americas. circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor IMSA today revealed a 10-race schedule for the 2015 Continen...
Aug 09, 2014
Related Stories Lawson Aschenbach caught Pierre Kleinubing within sight of the checkered flag Saturday at Road America, joining Eric Curran in giving CKS Autosport its first Continental Tire SportsCa...
Aug 08, 2014
John Edwards and Remo Ruscitti were tasked with the unfamiliar role of qualifying Friday at Road America. Both drivers – who normally finish races in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge – came t...
Jul 25, 2014
The new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R and Stevenson Motorsports have proven to be the combination to beat in the car's first year of Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge competition. That was true once aga...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabila auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
- Kurt Busch completes America's Race of Champions lineup
- Berger stands down from FIA role
- PRUETT: Spy Games return to open-wheel
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 21:33:30' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 21:33:30' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications