He can’t say where he’s headed, but new TUDOR Championship GT Daytona title winner Dane Cameron tells RACER he’ll be back in IMSA next year with a new team in a different class. Cameron captured the GTD championship in his first season with Turner Motorsport driving a BMW Z4, and with Monday’s announcement regarding Turner’s return to the Pirelli World Challenge series, the Californian ended any ...
Oct 21, 2014
If you're a fan of the powerhouse Flying Lizards Motorsport team, you'll soon know where to cheer on the hearty band of sports car veterans. As RACER revealed earlier this month, FLM is evaluating wh...
Oct 20, 2014
ABOVE: Cindric, Hargrove, Skeer, Thompson, Urry Participate In Young Driver Academy Porsche is continuing its longstanding legacy of recognizing and developing young talent, as five standout North Am...
Oct 20, 2014
Gabriel "Gabby" Chaves has driven the DeltaWing coupe in all four Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup races this season, but is a relative newcomer to sports car fans. The recently crowned In...
Oct 17, 2014
Courtesy of DailySportsCar.com Michael Shank told Marshall Pruett earlier this year that he had sold on one of this Gen 3 Riley Daytona Prototype chassis. That car has emerged, now equipped with a 5-...
Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Oct 16, 2014
The ACO's new-for-2015 LMP3 class features carbon fiber coupes, a spec V8 engine producing 420hp, and has been created from the outset as a budget-minded entry into the world of prototype racing. It'...
Oct 14, 2014
IMSA paid tribute to its past, honored the present and looked forward to the future at Monday's inaugural TUDOR Night of Champions at Cipriani 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan. The six driver champio...
Oct 13, 2014
IMSA has announced the creation of the Bishop-France Award to honor the class champions in its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship – and the legacy of IMSA founders John Bishop and Bill France Sr. Th...
Oct 13, 2014
An open letter to fans of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship from IMSA President and COO Scott Atherton and CEO Ed Bennett: To our fans, As we prepare to celebrate the inaugural season of the TU...
Oct 12, 2014
It's been a wild year with 24 races and one more to go at Estoril next weekend. Five of the 24 races came since my last post. One was in the European Le Mans Series. And two each were in the Lamborgh...
Oct 10, 2014
With the inaugural TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in the books and a few days to recover, here's a meandering look at the topics of note from Petit Le Mans. GOOD VIBES IN BRASELTON My last trip ...
Page 1 of 72
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 08:19:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 08:19:29' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications