Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag (LEFT) has outlined his plans for the second season of the fully-electric FIA Formula E Championship in which he hopes to attract "three or four" manufacturers, with the aim of reinforcing the series as the center of electric vehicle development and also help it gain world championship status. In an interview released on the official Formula E website, the series boss...
Formula E Racing News | Racer.com
Sep 28, 2014
The all-electric Formula E series continues to stir up a range of opinions within the motorsports community. Latest to chime in is former Formula 1 world champion and Mercedes non-executive chairman ...
Sep 26, 2014
The proposed London round of the Formula E Championship at Battersea Park set for next summer moved another step closer when the local council voted on Friday to proceed with the plans. A meeting of ...
Sep 22, 2014
Two of the smartest brains in U.S. motorsport have differing opinions on FIA Formula E, although each admits to slight bias... Robert Clarke The man behind the EarthPrix concept (see table below to s...
Sep 19, 2014
Audi LMP1 driver Lucas Di Grassi tells The RACER Channel about winning the first Formula E race and describes some of the similarities in electric energy harvesting, usage, driving techniques and sou...
Sep 18, 2014
A preliminary vote on the Battersea Park Formula E round planned for London in June 2015 will be taken by the local council next week. The Borough of Wandsworth's Community Services Overview and Scru...
Sep 18, 2014
Formula E is set to race on a shorter version of the Monaco circuit that would run in both directions on the harbor front. Series boss Alejandro Agag has revealed plans for a 1.2-mile circuit that wo...
Sep 17, 2014
An additional race at one of the final Formula E events in Europe could bring the all-electric series back to its original schedule of 10 rounds. Series boss Alejanadro Agag revealed in Beijing last ...
Sep 15, 2014
Formula E could make a bid for world championship status in the future. Series boss Alejandro Agag stated during the course of last weekend's inaugural event in Beijing that an application to the FIA...
Sep 13, 2014
Nicolas Prost has been given a 10-place grid penalty for the next round of the Formula E Championship following his accident with Nick Heidfeld in the series opener in Beijing (video below). Prost, w...
Sep 13, 2014
The inaugural Formula E race, held around Olympic Park in Beijing, will be remembered for Lucas di Grassi scoring one of the luckier wins of his career, and Nick Heidfeld having one of his luckiest e...
Sep 12, 2014
Nicolas Prost made an indelible mark in racing history by scoring the first pole position for the FIA Formula E Series, when he topped qualifying in Beijing. The son of four-time Formula 1 World Cham...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
- F1: Raikkonen makes setup breakthrough
- Sir Jack Brabham Memorial event at Silverstone to benefit kidney research
- Scott to stand-in for Villeneuve in World Rallycross
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 18:10:59' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 18:10:59' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications