What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Derani to make prototype debut
- Alonso not looking to switch teams
- Citroen: Meeke safe despite crash
- Brawn not part of Ferrari's plans
- Daly targets 2015 IndyCar drive
- NHRA: DeJoria, Crampton, Gray, Krawiec complete a first-time winners sweep at U.S. Nationals
- John Crossle passes away
- F1: Potential escape hatch for Alonso from Ferrari contract?
- Camping World founder David Garvin dies in accident at home
- IndyCar: Kanaan confident Ganassi will build on momentum
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.